Monday, March 2, 2020

Delay problems.


Hi friends. Sorry for the delay.
I got a cluster fuck with problems in IRL and with my computer.
The computer problems is now fixed but there are still time consuming issues in IRL.
Despite this some progress haw been done. But its long to next update.

I haw made some work on the structure of the game proceedings and some renders.
It will be a pregnancy progression.
At the moment I have left Android. Will look at it later as there will be more time.


















3 comments:

  1. Glad that your still working on the game and loving the results and such with it, keep up the great work and I can't wait see the next update for the game :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope things settle down for you. I love your take on this genre and look forward to any updates. Nice progression

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear about the IRL stuff. I really hope things get better for you. We all appreciate your progress, but I'm sure everyone will understand if you need to take some time off to look after yourself. Also, gorgeous renders! Thanks for posting them too. Best of luck

    ReplyDelete