Tuesday, February 12, 2019

BB Visual Novel 0.2 Beta version.


Hi!  In long time I hawed a dream about making a computer game of my kinky world. 
But that are very hard for a single person with no skills in coding. It was Derren Grathy 
how gave me that idea to make text novels or Visual Novels (VN). 
Its much easier and faster than making full video games. 
And its faster to make than comics and movies.

 The new character Lina.




























I have not so much experience playing VN. And no experience in 
game making other than paper and pen rpg. and nearly no skills in coding.
The program I use is Tyrano Builder. It have its downs but it are extremely 
simple to learn and use. The pictures are made with my usual 3d. software.
The game is still mostly for my learning. I try to find the best way to make 
a story in my magical realm.

 
Work in Tyrano Builder.
























So here are a first mini version for download.
Its for PC. If you want a MAC. version please tell, so I will render one.

Lots of things may be bad or unfinished. Special the language. 
But the game may be bigger and better if I proceed to work on it. 
Suggestions and new ideas are welcome.

DOWNLOAD



10 comments:

  1. If it's games that you want to make and you want more feedback try putting this on f95zone.com. I usually go there if I want to find new English adult games. A lot of them in the progress of being made. Since it has a fairly active community they could help with feedback.

    Some other sites you could try are: loverslab.com and https://8ch.net/htg/index.html

    Or: anime-sharing.com, ulmf.org, and http://www.hongfire.com but those are more focused on japanese adult games.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely also recommend f95zone since it is an excellent repository of erotic games and a great community of people who really look for the stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are generous providing all this excellent free content! Your VN was great! There are game/VN developers who produce a fraction of the content at a fraction of the quality you do, and they get $$$ from supporters. You deserve a bigger audience.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely love your work. Sadly I dont seem to be able to download that VN using that link.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Why don't you make a patreon for yourself? Im sure plenty of us would be happy to support you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice! Still hoping you'll finish the 2nd movie.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is awesome! I love how Lina admits to herself the Minotaur wasn't a bad experience lol. I look forward see to how this progresses. I hope to see options where you choose in an encounter like "taste my blade, scum" or "Mmm.....come and get it, stud".

    ReplyDelete