Friday, November 3, 2017

Change in video resolution.



Hi friends.
I newly solved some technical problems. Its give me one new computer for render.
And its makes my renders faster so
I think to make use of that for making the movie better through increased
resolution and frame rate.
In the past BB movies I used 640 x 480 resolution and 25 frames/s.
A higher resolution gives bigger image how looks better then its scale up on screen. 
And higher frame rate gives more smooth motions.

The old BB movies are  640x480 25 f/s
In same 4:3 ratio is...
SVGA 800x600 30f/s
and
XGA 1024x768 30f/s

There are more wide screen High Definition videos popular on YouTube.
As the HD 1280x720 29.97 f/s
The HD vide screen is different proportion than I use before.
If I use it I must change the camera positions.
And the even bigger true HDTV may make the renders to slow
even for the new computer.

I probably chose XGA 1024x768 30f/s. If there are someone having knowledge about this I'm glad to hear advises.
The need for voices for the animation comes nearer.


4 comments:

  1. From experience, I would suggest the higher resolution. Possibly try the same aspect ration (4:3) but just upscale the rez until you are happy with the quality:render time ratio; that would mean you don't have to change the camera and still get a bigger image?
    Either way, I'm glad you have solved a technical issue and wish you all the best in your work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's been some time are you still working on a game

    ReplyDelete