Sunday, December 20, 2009


Welcome to my new blog. At this site I’m go to publicise my 3d art, comments and links about monster hentai. English is not my native language so have patience with errors in my texts.

My renders takes place in a fantasy world filled with al kind of monsters, beastmen and demons. Monsters are only male. For procreation they have to impregnate females of humans or elves. Some monsters use psionic manipulation or aphrodisiac pheromones to get there victims but the most monsters are rough rapist. Some kinds of monsters hold woman as breeding slaves. There are also few woman how have a “perverted” attraction to the abominable monsters and happily give birth to there disgusting offspring.

If you want share this you are welcome here.

New picture test.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment